Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Piper's Hemangioma: Happy Scoop







Hi again! Just wanted to show you how much smaller the scab is on my strawberry. My mommy and daddy are very excited and hope it will be healed up by the end of the month! I don't really notice it anymore and it doesn't hurt much when it gets touched or brushed either. I've stopped trying to reach behind my neck to touch my birthmark too. I'm just happy crawling around the house and getting into everything I see! There's so much to explore in this big old house! Since my strawberry doesn't bother me very much, I don't need to hold on to my mommy all the time. I'm more open to investigating other people and things. I'm even chasing my brother and stealing his toys! I'm happy and I know it so my face really does show it :) By the way, these pictures were taken on Saturday 11/21/09

1 comment:

  1. Hi,how is your daughter's hemangioma now? Did they disappear in time? I have a daughter with hemangioma at the back.

    ReplyDelete